PCNSA Certification Exam Training
IP4 Networkers is one of the best institute for Palo Alto training in Bangalore. The Trainers are well qualified to train you on the latest technologies and can teach the latest updates which are coming in the market by Palo Alto.
To start the Palo Alto Training in Bangalore the PCNSA – OS 9 ( Palo Alto Certified Network Security Administrator ) preparation is to begin by knowing thoroughly the syllabus and study guide of Palo Alto PCNSA certification exam. The study guide is a key to get you understand the Palo Alto and the nature of the Palo Alto PCNSA exam.
Our Trainers has composed this Palo Alto PCNSA exam Syllabus to provide the details about Palo Alto Network Security Administrator exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the Palo Alto PCNSA PAN‐OS 9 exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge.
Palo Alto PCNSA Exam Content:
|Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform Core Requirements||– Identify the components of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform.|
– identify the components and operation of single‐pass parallel processing architecture.
– Given a network design scenario, apply the Zero Trust security model and describe how it relates to traffic moving through your network.
– Identify stages in the Cyber‐Attack Lifecycle and firewall mitigations that can prevent attacks.
|Simply Passing Traffic||– Identify and configure firewall management interfaces.|
– Identify how to manage firewall configurations.
– Identify and schedule dynamic updates.
– Configure internal and external services for account administration.
– Given a network diagram, create the appropriate security zones.
– Identify and configure firewall interfaces.
– Given a scenario, identify steps to create and configure a virtual router.
– Identify the purpose of specific security rule types.
– Identify and configure security policy match conditions, actions, and logging options.
– Given a scenario, identify and implement the proper NAT solution.
|Traffic Visibility||– Given a scenario, select the appropriate application‐based security policy rules.|
– Given a scenario, configure application filters or application groups.
– Identify the purpose of application characteristics as defined in the App‐ID database.
– Identify the potential impact of App‐ID updates to existing security policy rules.
– Identify the tools to optimize security policies.
|Securing Traffic||– Given a risk scenario, identify and apply the appropriate security profile.|
– Identify the difference between security policy actions and security profile actions.
– Given a network scenario, identify how to customize security profiles.
– Identify the firewall’s protection against packet‐ and protocol‐ based attacks.
– Identify how the firewall can use the cloud DNS database to control traffic based on domains.
– Identify how the firewall can use the PAN‐DB database to control traffic based on websites.
– Discuss how to control access to specific URLs using custom URL filtering categories.
|Identifying Users||– Given a scenario, identify an appropriate method to map IP addresses to usernames.|
– Given a scenario, identify the appropriate User‐ID agent to deploy.
– Identify how the firewall maps usernames to user groups.
– Given a graphic, identify User‐ID configuration options.
|Deployment Optimization||– Identify the benefits and differences between the Heatmap and the BPA reports.|
– Heatmap Component
– Zone Mapping Feature Section
Palo Alto PCNSA Exam Overview:
|Exam Name||Palo Alto Network Security Administrator|
|Exam Number||PCNSA PAN‐OS 9|
|Exam Price||$140 USD|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Recommended Training||Firewall Essentials – EDU-210|
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
Palo Alto PCNSA PAN‐OS 9 Exam Description:
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) is a formal, third‐party proctored certification that indicates that those who have passed it possess the in‐depth knowledge to design, install, configure, and maintain most implementations based on the Palo Alto Networks platform.
Four different tracks:-
Fast Track → 4 Hrs. Session per day.
Super Fast Track → 8 Hrs. Session per day
Weekend Track → 4 Hrs. Session on Sat & SunTOTAL DURATION → 2.5 Months
• PALO ALTO DEVICE PA220
Palo Alto(PCNSA) COURSE FEES:-