The A+ certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician. A+ Certification is awarded by CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) and signifies the competency achieved in configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware and software (Operating Systems).
It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in company and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. CompTIA A+ is a powerful credential that helps IT professionals worldwide ignite their IT career.
CompTIA A+ (Computer Hardware) validates the ability to
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of Processors
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of Memory
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of Motherboards
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of SMPS
• Storage systems (IDE and SATA)
• Storage system – removable (CD/DVD/Blue Ray)
• Display devices and graphics card
• Peripherals and input devices (Mouse, Keyboard, Scanners, Printers) and their troubleshooting
• BIOS settings
• PC maintenance and their troubleshooting
• Preventive maintenance of all the components of a computer
The A+ training is conducted using real Hardware equipment.
Following equipment’s are available for the A+ classes:
Motherboards, Microprocessors, Ram’s, CD/DVD Drives, SMPS, Printers, Scanners & PC’s for Assembling/Disassembling.
|Five Different Tracks||Sessions||Days on classes|
|Super-Fast Track||6 to 8 hrs per day||Mon- Thru|
|Fast Track||3 to 4 hrs per day||Mon- Thru|
|Weekend Track||3 to 4 hrs||Sat & Sun|
|Regular Track||2 hrs per day||Mon- Thru|
|Online Training||2 hrs per day||Mon- Thru|
|Total Duration is 15 Days.|
A+ COURSE FEES:-
|CompTIA A+||03 Days||07 Days||15 Days||3 Weekend Class||10000/-|
|CompTIA A+||03 Days||07 Days||15 Days||3 Weekend Class||150|
|CompTIA A+||03 Days||07 Days||15 Days||3 Weekend Class||12000|