Palo Alto firewall
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management is a training that will enable you to: Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next generation firewalls Configure and manage Global Protect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter Configure and manage firewall high availability Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports.
• Module 1: Platforms and Architecture
• Module 9: Wildfire
• Module 2: Initial Configuration
• Module 10: User-ID
• Module 3: Interface Configuration
• Module 11: Global Protect
• Module 4: Security and NAT Policies
• Module 12: Site-to- Site VPNs
• Module 5: App-ID
• Module 6: Content-ID
• Module 7: URL Filtering
• Module 8: Decryption
• Module 13: Monitoring and Reporting
• Module 14: Active/Passive High Availability
Regular Track → 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track → 3 Hrs. Session per day.
TOTAL DURATION → 15 Days
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. CCNA R&S or equivalent knowledge is preferred.