Varity of Visas are granted for a variety of purposes.
ip 4 Networkers has put an effort to find out and educate their present students and about to join students about all the Visa Guidelines. Hence, We have listed out some of them in a tabular form are the types of visa.
|Type of Visa||Validity of Visa Documents Required|
|Tourist Visa||6 months Docs supporting the applicant’s financial standing|
|Business Visa||One or more years Letter from the sponsoring organization|
|Student Visa||For the duration of the academic course of study or for a period of five years whichever is less|
|Proof of admission||to recognized Universities/Institutions in India|
|Transit Visa||Maximum For 15 Days Evidence of onward travel to a destination outside India|
|Conference Visa||For the duration of the conference or seminar Letter of invitation from the organizer of the conference.|
Every delegate visiting from a foreign country needs a visa to visit India. Once you finalize your dates of training, you can apply for an Entry Visa at your local Indian High Commission.
We at ip 4 Networkers always suggest our students for Entry Visa as perfect for all short term courses.
Ip 4 Networkers also recommends issuing a request for the Indian Visa with validity of few days/week after your IT training course is scheduled to get completed, so that you have an option of upgrading to more courses, if required, during your stay in India.
Visa Application Form
Visa application form is available at the office of Indian Embassy in the country where the visitor resides. Visa form for nationals of Pakistan and Bangladesh are generally different.
Visa on Arrival for Four Asian Countries (Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines) have been extended visa on arrival facility by India.
Citizens of Japan, Singapore, Finland, Luxembourg and New Zealand already enjoy this facility.
This facility can only be used for a 30 days visit. For longer visits, a prior visa is a must.
Requirements for Visa
Generally the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa.
• Duly completed Visa application form
• Two passport size photographs
• Visa fee
• Passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
• Supporting documents, where necessary. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
Extend Your Visa
• Original Documents
• Visa fee
• Residence Permits
• PIO or OCI Cards
• Travel Documents
United States of America :
Please visit: http://indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com
US citizen working in Iraq/Afghanistan :
You have three options:
1. Apply at the Indian Embassy in the country where you are currently present. If you are not able to visit the Indian Embassy personally because of security reasons try to use a messenger service from the Green Zone to the Indian Embassy.
2. You can apply for the Visa online in USA. You can visit the following link for details: http://indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com.
You will have to send your passport to the Washington DC office. It will take about three weeks to get it back.
3. NB students from Iraq have obtained the Indian Visa from the Indian Embassy in Dubai/Kuwait. You will have to stay for around a week in Dubai/Kuwait for the Visa process (or make two visits).
United Kingdom :
You have to apply for the Indian Visa with VFS Global.
Haiti and Dominican Republic :
There is no Indian Embassy in Haiti and Dominican Republic.
The Indian Embassy in Cuba processes visa applications of Haiti and Dominican Republic Citizens.
Please visit : http://www.indembassyhavana.cu
New Zealand :
Please refer to the following website: http://www.hicomind.org.nz/
Please visit : http://www.indianvisaservice.nl/pages/NL/contact.php
Please visit http://indianembassy.ie/app/sites/indian_embassy/index.htm
For more information visit:
http://www.hicomind.org.nz/services_visa.htm (Application, fee details etc)
http://www.safetravel.govt.nz/countries/india.shtml (Travel Advisory)
http://www.mfat.govt.nz/ (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
There is no Indian Embassy in Cameroon. The Indian Embassy in Nigeria currently processes visa applications of Cameroon Citizen.
1. The visa fee is around US $100. To apply you require a passport with validity of at least six months, 4 passport size photographs and any document indicating your present activity such as employment letter.
2. You must have a letter from Ip 4 Networkers indicating the course you will be doing and the fact that you will be taken care of by IP 4 Networkers , once in India.
Below are the contact details of the Embassy:
8-A, Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Telphone: 00-234-1-2627680, 2615909
Web : www.hicomindlagos.com
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Consular visitors’ hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Passports collection hours: Monday to Friday 4.30 PM to 5.00 PM
Required visa form is available at the embassy.
Embassy of India
46, Mir Emad Street,
Dr. Motahari Avenue, Tehran
Tel : 00-98-21-8755103-5 / 8755102 (visa enquiry)
Fax : 00-98-21-8755973
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Consular Section’s Working Hours (Acceptance of Visa Applications) :
1. Individual Applicants: 08:45-10:45 hrs
2. Groups/Travel Agents: 11:00-12:00 hrs
Delivery of Passports after Visa Stamping : 16:00-17:00 hrs
Documents required Filled Visa Form, 2 photographs, Confirmed return air tickets
Processing time 3 working days
Fee Rials 390,000/-
Please refer to the following website :
For more information visit :
Click here for List of Indian Embassies in different countries: