SCVMM -System Center Virtual Machine Manager
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to design and implement
Implementing a Software-Defined DataCenter Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure or are interested in learning about current Microsoft Virtualization technologies. The secondary audience for this course includes IT decision makers who will determine which virtualization product to implement in their data centers.
- Explain the different virtualization options
- Install and manage Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016
- Install and configure Virtual Machine Manager
- Manage storage fabric and fabric updates
- Configure and manage Virtual Machine Manager library and library objects
- Manage the networking fabric
- Create and manage virtual machines by using Virtual Machine Manager
- Manage clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- Manage services in Virtual Machine Manager
- Monitor virtualization infrastructure by using Operations Manager
- Implement and manage Hyper-V Replica and Azure Site Recovery
- Protect virtualization infrastructure by using Data Protection Manager
Regular Track → 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track → 4 Hrs. Session per day.
SuperFast Track → 8 Hrs. Session per day.
TOTAL DURATION → 64 Hrs.
Active Directory, MCSA, Basics of Virtualization
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|Implementing a Software-Defined DataCenter Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager||070-745||Rs 4800 + GST||13th,27th Aug|