SCCM CB -System Center Configuration Manager SCCM IS NOW MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager)
This course describes how to use Configuration Manager and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. Additionally, this course, in conjunction with Microsoft Official Course 20703-2A, helps certification candidates prepare for Exam 70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Cloud Services Integration.
This course is for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses, or intends to use, the latest release of Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
• Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
• Analyze data by using queries and reports.
• Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.
• Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
• Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering.
• Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
• Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
• Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
• Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
• Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings and data access for users and devices.
• Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
• Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site.
SCCM product name is changed but Microsoft is not going to retire SCCM product (now it’s officially called Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager – MECM) SCCM 1910 is Now MECM
Regular Track → 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track → 4 Hrs. Session per day.
TOTAL DURATION → 64 Hrs.
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|SCCM / MECM||Not Availabe||3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th Feb|