CompTIA’s Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. The Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
With the research showing that more than 90% of end-user companies, including government and corporate organizations are now adopting some form of cloud computing, a certification in this platform almost ensures a career spike for IT professionals.
This course will reinforce all the cloud concepts and models, explain object storage concepts and also cover virtualization from both a business as well as a technical perspective. You will learn the differences between hypervisor types and will also get hands-on experience in installing, configuring and managing virtual machines and devices. The courseware is accredited by the Cloud Credential Council and marked as CompTIA approved quality content.
• Understand why cloud is being adopted by leading organizations around the world
• Learn the fundamentals of cloud computing terminology
• Learn to implement, maintain and deliver cloud technologies and infrastructures
• Grasp the fundamentals of business continuity and disaster recovery in cloud
• Understand aspects of IT security and use of industry best practices related to cloud implementations
• Understand the application of virtualization
• Learn about network management, performance tuning, testing and troubleshooting
Regular Track→ 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track→ 4 Hrs. Session per day.
Super Fast Track→ 8 Hrs. Session per day
TOTAL DURATION→ 60hrs
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. CCNA R&S or equivalent knowledge is preferred.
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|Comptia Cloud+||CV0-001||302$||25th Apr|