VMware VCP – DCV
The VMware vSphere install configure manage V6.5 training. This course will provide in-depth training on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.5 which is a next-generation infrastructure that uses the power of virtualization to transform individual data centers into aggregated computing infrastructures.
• Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™ Appliance™.
• Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client.
• Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches.
• Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage.
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®.
• Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage.
• Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools.
• Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance.
• Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery.
• Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability.
• Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability.
• Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches.
Regular Track → 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track → 4 Hrs. Session per day.
SuperFast Track → 8 Hrs. Session per day.
TOTAL DURATION → 60 Hrs.
For Admissions call 8861200802 / 080-65656524
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|CCIE Lab Exam|
|CCIE(Security) Integrated Program||400-251|