Microsoft Specialist (MS)
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure. This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
• IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services, containers, and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
• IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
• Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
• IT professionals who want to use Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
• IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
• IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-533: “Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.”
MS-Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions required to pass the following exam
Exam 70-533/Course 20533C
This exam is for candidates who are experienced in implementing an infrastructure solution in Microsoft Azure. Candidates have experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions as well as supporting application lifecycle management.
This exam is for candidates who are experienced in implementing an infrastructure solution in Microsoft Azure.Candidates have experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions as well as supporting application lifecycle management.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
• Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
• Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
• Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
• Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
• Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
• Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
• Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
• Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
• Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
• Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
Regular Track → 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track → 4 Hrs. Session per day.
SuperFast Track → 8 Hrs. Session per day.
TOTAL DURATION → 50 Hrs.
Active Directory, MCSA, Basics of Virtualization
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions||070-533||Rs 4800 + GST||23rd,25th April|