Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills they need to automate the administration of computers by using Windows PowerShell. Students will learn skills to identify and build commands to perform specific tasks. In addition, they will learn how to build scripts to accomplish advanced tasks such as automating repetitive tasks and generating reports. This course provides prerequisite skills that support a broad range of Microsoft products, including Windows Server, Windows client operating systems, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and System Center. In keeping with this goal, the course will not focus on any one of those products. However, Windows Server, which is the common platform for all of those products, will serve as the example for the techniques this course teaches.
This course is intended for IT pros who are already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows client administration and who want to learn more about using Windows PowerShell for administration. The course doesn’t require any prior experience with any version of Windows PowerShell or any scripting language. This course is also suitable for IT pros who are already experienced in server administration, including that for Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, and System Center.
• Explain the basic concepts behind Windows PowerShell.
• Identify and use basic cmdlets to manage a variety of services by using Windows PowerShell.
• Work with the Windows PowerShell pipeline.
• Describe how the Windows PowerShell pipeline works.
• Use the PSProviders and PSDrives adapters.
• Use Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) and Common Information Model (CIM) to manage Windows servers.
• Use variables, arrays, and hash tables in Windows PowerShell.
• Develop basic Windows PowerShell scripts
• Implement advanced scripting concepts such as gathering input, documenting scripts, and handling errors.
• Administer remote computers.
• Use background jobs and scheduled jobs.
• Use advanced Windows PowerShell techniques and profiles.
Three different tracks :-
Regular Track→ 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track→ 4 Hrs. Session per day.
Super Fast Track→ 8 Hrs. Session per day
TOTAL DURATION→ 50hrs
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|CCIE Lab Exam|
|CCIE(Security) Integrated Program||400-251|