The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without noticeCompTIA Network+ covers the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and access point network devices.
In order to earn the official certification for CompTIA Network+, you must take one required exam. Test-takers must score a 720/900 on the 90-minutes, 100-questions exam.
• Introduction to computer networks
• Working with Email clients
• OSI model
• Transmission media (UTP and STP)
• Networking devices (Switches and Routers)
• LAN standards
• IP addressing
• TCP/IP protocol suite
• Structured cabling
• Installing, configuring and troubleshooting wireless networks
• Internet connection and sharing networks
• Troubleshooting network problems using hardware and software tools
Popular combinations with
Networking Devices like Switches, Routers, Crimping Tool, CableTester, Connectors, Different Types of Network cables etc.
Regular Track → 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track → 4 Hrs. Session per day.
Super Fast Track → 8 Hrs. Session per day
TOTAL DURATION → 40hrs
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|CCIE Lab Exam|
|CCIE(Security) Integrated Program||400-251|