The A+ certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician. A+ Certification is awarded by CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) and signifies the competency achieved in configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware and software (Operating Systems).
It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in company and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. CompTIA A+ is a powerful credential that helps IT professionals worldwide ignite their IT career.
Exam codes: CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902
Covers PC hardware and peripherals, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues and includes installing and configuring operating systems like Windows and their versions.
In order to earn the official certification for CompTIA A+, you must take two required exams. Test-takers must score a 675/900 on the first exam, and 700/900 on the second exam in order to earn the A+ certifications. Each test is approximately 90 minutes
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of Processors
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of Memory
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of Motherboards
• Identification, installation and troubleshooting of SMPS
• Storage systems (IDE and SATA)
• Storage system – removable (CD/DVD/Blue Ray)
• Display devices and graphics card
• Peripherals and input devices (Mouse, Keyboard, Scanners, Printers) and their troubleshooting
• BIOS settings
• PC maintenance and their troubleshooting
• Preventive maintenance of all the components of a computer
Regular Track→ 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track→ 4 Hrs. Session per day.
Super Fast Track→ 8 Hrs. Session per day
TOTAL DURATION→ 60hrs
The A+ training is conducted using real Hardware equipment.
Following equipment’s are available for the A+ classes:
Motherboards, Microprocessors, Ram’s, CD/DVD Drives, Smps, Printers, Scanners & PC’s for Assembling/Disassembling.
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|CCIE Lab Exam|
|CCIE(Security) Integrated Program||400-251|